Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Messe Christmas



Feeling under the weather this week due to a likely case of food poisoning (for my wife, there was no "likely" to it; it was for sure and much, much worse than I got it), I didn't do a Zero Hour. I had planned to do a show of Christmas tunes and 7-inches. I won't be doing that now, but fortunately, I'll still be on the air this week. I'm subbing for Pete Rohde on Messe Radio from 9 p.m. to midnight on Christmas. Please tune in if you get a chance. I'll try to provide the perfect soundtrack for all your post-family-party-break-out-that-bottle-of-good-whiskey-you-got-from-your-new-favorite-person-pass-out-in-your-new-Snuggie-blues. In the meantime, if you are looking for some classic Christmas viewing, this here list and a bucket of egg nog will keep you entertained for hours.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails