Saturday, December 5, 2009

Playlist for 12/2/09: I Want a Rock and Roll Guitar







For December, I’m planning on beginning with a holiday theme each week. I’ll probably do an hour of Christmas music or more on Dec. 23. Hope you dig that. New music from Ike Reilly, a Zero $ Quartet feature on Exene Cervenka and a lot of King Khan & BBQ Show, who I missed play at Mad Planet because I was on the radio. Sounds like it was just OK – or at least I’ll make myself feel better that way.

Download or stream this week's show right here.

Mr. Santa Claus (Bring My Baby Back) - Nathaniel Mayer & The Fabulous Twilights
Santa Had a Wreck - Terry Anderson & the Olympic Ass Kickin' Team
I Wanna Spend My Christmas With You - Phil Lee
Your Christmas Whiskey - Minus 5
Christmas on Interstate 80 - 5 Chinese Brothers

7 Come 11 - Ike Reilly
Sonny Liston's Blues - Chuck Prophet
Dan's Song - Frank Turner
Red Light Love - Those Darlins
Land of the Freaks - King Khan & the Shrines
Spin the Bottle - King Khan & BBQ Show

Who's Gonna Take Your Garbage Out - Rosie Flores
She Got the Ring (I Got the Finger) - Chuck Mead
Rock 'n' Roll Will Break Your Heart - John Paul Keith & the 145s
Cheater's World - Amy Allison

Playing Bogart - Any Trouble
In a Lonely Place - The Smithereens

Insane Thing - Exene Cervenka
Tavern Love - Exene Cervenka & the Original Sinners
Real Estate - Exene Cervenka
Why Don't We Try Anymore? - The Knitters
White Girl (acoustic) - X

Good as Gone - Vacant Lot
Sweet Nuthins - Trick Babys
*Outta My Mind - King Khan & BBQ
*Do the Chop - King Khan & BBQ

Tom, Dick n' Harry - Big Al Sears
Wiggle Waggle Woo - Sticks McGhee
Rock Roma Rock It - Scatman Crothers
96 Tears - Big Maybelle
I Hear You Talking - Beverly Jones & the Prestons
Forever - Henry & the Kasuals
She Shot a Hole in My Soul - Clifford Curry

Beat, Beat, Beat - The Sugar Stems
Baby (It's Gonna Be Alright) - The Flips
Money, Money - Beach Patrol

Call From Restricted - Doug Gillard
Late in the Day - Velvet Crush
Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam - The Vaselines
I Don't Feel Anything - Dutchess & the Duke

Turn Up the Heat - Magic Christian
Wait a Minute - The Holy Cows
Turn on the Water - Afghan Whigs
Hymn for Lonely Hearts- Eddie Hinton
Return of the Grievous Angel - Lucinda Williams and David Crosby
All the Same to You - Laura Cantrell
Happy Hour - Tin Star
Love in a Bottle - Daddy
As Mean as You Do - Workhorses of the Entertainment/Recreation Industry
It Don't Worry Me - Lost Crusaders
*By Request

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails