Saturday, November 19, 2011

Playlist for 11-18-11: Back in the MKE







Back from Norton's 25th anniversary and feelin' fine! New music this week from The Alarm Clocks, Bloodshot Bill, Mighty Fine, The Reigning Sound, Figures of Light and lots more! Big thanks to Buzz for filling in last week! Created a Facebook page for Zero Hour if you are interested.

Download or stream the entire Nov. 18 show right here.

Back in the U.S.A. – Bloodshot Bill
Bald Tyre – Hipbone Slim & the Knee Tremblers
When I’m With You – The Alarm Clocks
I’m a Ding-Dong Daddy from Rock-n-Roll City – Jerry “Boogie” McCain
Right on, Sister – The Live Ones

Everybody Loves Somebody – Hasil Adkins
Buzzard Juice – The Naked Heroes
Something for Your Ass – Mighty Fine
Flame Gettin’ Higher, Fire Getting’ Hot – Dave “Baby” Cortez
Watching My Baby – The Reigning Sound
Maybe I Love You – The Jay Vons

Rocket Science – Organs
Come On, Come On – Barrracudas

Tomás Kubínek interviewed

Local Lunchbox
Break Your Teeth – Holly & the Nice Lions
Coyotes – Holly & the Nice Lions
Stop Sobbing – Holly & the Nice Lions

Feelin’ Alive – The Cavestompers
Sad & Blue – The Cavestompers
Everything, Everything – Curlee Wurlee
New York Francine – Boss Mustangs
Come & See Me (I’m Your Man) – The Gruesomes
I Woke Up – Trolley

Hey Papito – Brijitte West
12th Bar Blues – The Loyalities
We See Red – The Spivs
Did You Forget My Name – The White Wires

You Gonna Wreck My Life – The Dustaphonics
Black Plague Blues – Figures of Light
My Love – Light Bulb Alley
Come Down With Us – The Hook Up
Bhaji Blues – The Tandoori Knights

Kev Russell from the Gourds live in-studio

Gila Monster – Joe Johnson
Days of Denton – Bad Sports
Joker’s Wild – Man or Astroman
Electrodynamite – Dynamite Pussy Club
Get Off My Baby – Thee Gravemen

Swamp Thing – Southern Culture on the Skids
Louie’s Louie Louie – The Keys
Cry – The Monsters
Give Me Everything – The Ills
Pretty Girl – Two Bit Dezperados
Too Much Junk – The Alley Cats

Party Lights – South Bay Surfers
Denise – South Bay Surfers
I’ve Had It – South Bay Surfers
Lipstick on My Collar – South Bay Surfers
I Fought the Law – South Bay Surfers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many Thanks!!

You're the best!

Golem

Andy said...

Thanks for listening, Golem! You rock.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails