Friday, March 30, 2012

Playlist for 3.30.12

Download or stream the entire March 30 show right here. Find Zero Hour on Facebook here.

Brains & Eggs – Los Straitjackets
Rotten Egg – Gas Huffer
The Hunt – Bloodshot Bill
Scrambled Eggs – Live Wires
End of the Hunt – Bozo Darnell

I’m a Ding Dong Daddy From A Rock & Roll City – Jerry McCain
Frieda, Frieda – The Valiants
The Cool Bird – Fuad & the Feztones
Sailor Girl – Curlee Wurlee
I Idolize You – Python Lee Jackson
Put it Where I Can Get It – Jerry McCain
Steady – Jerry McCain
My Next Door Neighbor – Jerry McCain

I Wanna Rock and Roll – Angus MacMannus
Tom Waits for No One – Charger Street Gang
You – Stupidity
Perpetual Happening – Thee Exciters
Gremlins on My Wings – Los Tentakills

Local Lunchbox
Ode to a Young Girl – Holly & the Nice Lions
More Sheep Than Yellow – Head on Electric
On the Cover – The Hussy
Big Street Time – Ramma Lamma

Join Us Now – Mind Spiders
Long Way to Go – The Guilty Pleasures
Panic Attack – Paint Fumes
Monkey Town – Bazooka
Amanda – Los Vigilantes

Alone Now (Live) – Midwest Beat
Do the El Camino – Surf Piranhas
Scum City – Roy Loney & the Phantom Movers
Rooting for the Underdog – Gentleman Jesse
I Wanna Join the James Gang – The Gaye Blades
Covered Up My Tracks – Gentleman Jesse

Away – Troll Control
Springtime Reggae – The Chefs
I Don’t Know – Holly Golightly and the Brokeoffs

Meek My Joe – Die Zorros
Nights in White Satin – Die Zorros

Police Teeth interview
Summertime Bruise
Rock-n-Roll is a Pyramid Scheme (Parts 1 and 2)

I Think She Digs Me – The Connection
Just Forget About It – Kurt Baker
Come & Go – The Griefs
Paint My Windows Green – The Resonars
Can’t Hold On – Reigning Sound
The Girl – The Gnats
I’m Tellin’ You Girl – The Lyres

Shake it Up – The Creeping Ivies
Long Lonesome Love Road Song – Organs
Slow Down – Robin & the Hoods
Something for Me – The Liberty Bell
Choctaw Summer – Lee Bains III & the Glory Fires

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails